1 April, 2021
Wholesale Property Attributes:
This Deal is going to make you a lot of money!! What a great Property!!!
Over 2.2 (Fully Fenced) Acres in great area of Buckeye! Horse Property with Newer Mobile home in great shape and a super nice Shop with Roll Up door, attached container and more!
You can turn around and sell this as-is and make insane money! You could also split the lot and have 2 fenced properties and sell each one individually! Or you could keep for cash flow!
INSANE PROFITS! Especially with what you can get for extra cash flow or re-sale value given the AWESOME SHOP!
- Double Lot!
- 2.2 Acres!
- Zoned for 35,000 Sq Ft Minimum!
- Easily split lot into 2!!
- Zoned for 35,000 Sq Ft Minimum!
- Horse Property!!!
- 1996 Manufactured Home!
- GREAT CONDITION!
- 1,680 Sq Ft!
- 3 Bed 2 Bath!
- GREAT CONDITION!
- Awesome Metal Shop!
- Concrete Slab
- Roll up door!
- Covered front parking spot!
- Attached container!
- Fully (Metal)Fenced Property!
- Gate at Entrance!
- Paved Road to Property!
- Awesome Neighborhood!
- Hardwood Floors Throughout!
- Walk in Closet!
- Front Porch!
- Double Attached Carport!
- Solid A/C!
- Roof in GREAT Shape!
- 2008 Roof!
- Private Water Company!
Contact Josh To Purchase: (602) 616-6770
Turthill Road and Elliot Road
comps list text
1. 12407 S 210TH AVE – PENDING at $325,000 ONLY 2 Weeks on Market and the lot is roughly half the size of Subject’s! Remodeled 2003 Mobile Home! Does NOT have Shop like Subject does!
2. 10907 S 208TH LN – SOLD for $320,000 in 4 DAYS Last September and is less than half the lot size of Subject!!! NO Shop like Subject!
3. 20442 W Narramore Rd RD – PENDING at $319,000 ONLY 3 DAYS on Market! Lot is under 40,000 Sq Ft(Subject is 96,000 Sq Ft!) and the House is SMALLER than Subjects! PLUS NO SHOP like Subject’s!!!
4. 20173 W MOCCASIN TRL – SOLD for $ 309,500 in December! Lot is less than half the size of Subject’s!
5. 12411 S Garnet Rd – SOLD QUICKLY for $305,000 in JUNE OF LAST YEAR! SMALLER House and DOES NOT Have Shop like Subject does!
6. 12223 S AIRPORT RD – SOLD for $305,000 in 7 Days Last August and the Lot is aprox. HALF the size of Subject’s!
7. 20419 W Teepee RD – SOLD for $300,000 in 2 DAYS Last September!
20616 W Carver Road, Buckeye AZ 85326
Easy Button Home Sales
819 E Glendale Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Josh Gayman 602-616-6770
If you are currently working with a client, and wish to receive a commission, please note that the wholesale price does not include your commission. You may want to negotiate a commission with your client separate from the wholesale price or you may adjust the wholesale price upwards to include your commission.
$10,000 Non-Refundable earnest money required to secure property.
Sender is acting solely as a principal and not in any agency capacity.
Joshua Gayman is CEO/Owner of Easy Button Home Sales and is a Licensed Arizona Real Estate Broker.
Easy Button Home Sales is not licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
The above and all homes listed herein are owned or under contract by Easy Button Home Sales. Easy Button Home Sales is in the business of acquiring properties and selling wholesale to investors. Properties are acquired through a variety of sources. The price is net to the seller and the buyer pays all closing costs. Prices are based on an expeditious closing projected at 7 days or less. All properties are sold in as is condition. Seller makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the condition, square footage, insurability, verification of septic or sewer connection, structural, plumbing, electrical or mechanical systems, wells, heating, air conditioning, appliances, soil, foundation, pool/spa, and related equipment, environmental hazards (such as asbestos, formaldehyde, radon gas, lead based paint, fuel or chemical storage tanks, hazardous waste, landfills, high voltage electrical lines, location near superfund areas, endangered species, water quality, geologic conditions), location of property lines, water/utility use restrictions, flood plain, building permits or compliance with building codes, zoning, the occurrence of disease, death, homicide, suicide, or other crime in the vicinity of the premises. Everything, not limited to the above referenced items, is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate and satisfy to a level suitable to the buyer, prior to signing a contract to purchase the property or depositing earnest funds. Typically the seller gathers information regarding square footage, lot size, year built, condition, values, etc from the Assessor’s website. Although it should be accurate, it has been known to produce varying information on occasion. The Seller is not held liable for any information released to the buyer from any source referenced for the buyer’s convenience.Buyer must do your own due diligence, evaluation and inspection prior to making an offer. Determining value is the buyer’s responsibility. Seller strongly recommends buyers employ an Investment Realtor to help determine value. Any reference to the value of a property by the Seller or any representative of the Seller is an opinion of value. Everyone has a differing opinion on value, cost of construction, materials, quality of workmanship and market speculation. Value is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility and they should be diligent in determining market value.
NOTE: Some of our properties are occupied. Please do not disturb occupants.
Follow Us on Facebook