24 June, 2020
Price $189,997 / ARV $270,000
As-is Retail Value $225,000
Tom Ryan Drive & Deer Valley Road
1,254 sqft / 2 Car Garage
EASY FLIP with BIG Payday! Non-Remodeled COMPS are Selling for $245,000++!!! This house has NEW HVAC System AND ROOF both in last 5 Years! Newer House Needs Cosmetic Updates(Flooring, Kitchen and Bathrooms) and you’ll CRUSH this Flip!
- Newer Sun City WEST House!
- Built in 1994!
- 1,254 Sq Ft!
- 2 Car Garage!
- New Tile Roof 4 Years Ago!
- New HVAC System 5 Years ago!
- Master Walk in Closet!
- Covered Back Patio!
- AWESOME Curb Appeal!!!
1. 13620 W CABALLERO DR – PENDING at $279,000 in a Month! Same Year, 62 Sq Ft Difference! Remodeled.
2. 22116 N OLD MINE RD – SOLD for $269,900 in March! NOT REMODELED!!!
3. 14210 W DUSTY TRAIL BLVD – SOLD for $269,500 LAST AUGUST! On one of the busier streets! Remodeled.
4. 15364 W VIA MANANA DR – PENDING at $257,900 and is NOT A Remodel! Only updates are granite countertops and new appliances!
5. 13622 W GUNSIGHT DR – SOLD for $257,000 in 0 Days on Market in January! Totally Dated!
6. 14119 W TOMAHAWK WAY – SOLD for $255,000 0 Days on Market Double Sides by Agent! No Pics!
7. 22310 N 147th LN – SOLD for $250,000 in 3 Days Last November with No Pictures!
8. 14209 W TERRITORIAL LN – SOLD for $246,000 in March NOT REMODELED and is Exact Same Floor Plan!
9. 14319 W VIA MANANA – SOLD for $245,000 in 6 Days back in February! Updated Tile Floors and Countertops Only! Floor Plan Match!
Wholesale Price: $189,997
AS-IS Retail Value: $225,000
14228 W Caballero Dr Sun City West, AZ 85375
Contact Josh To Purchase: 602-616-6770
If you are currently working with a client, and wish to receive a commission, please note that the wholesale price does not include your commission. You may want to negotiate a commission with your client separate from the wholesale price or you may adjust the wholesale price upwards to include your commission.
$10,000 Non-Refundable earnest money required to secure property.
Sender is acting solely as a principal and not in any agency capacity.
Joshua Gayman is CEO/Owner of Easy Button Home Sales and is a Licensed Arizona Real Estate Broker.
Easy Button Home Sales is not licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
The above and all homes listed herein are owned or under contract by Easy Button Home Sales. Easy Button Home Sales is in the business of acquiring properties and selling wholesale to investors. Properties are acquired through a variety of sources. The price is net to the seller and the buyer pays all closing costs. Prices are based on an expeditious closing projected at 7 days or less. All properties are sold in as is condition. Seller makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the condition, square footage, insurability, verification of septic or sewer connection, structural, plumbing, electrical or mechanical systems, wells, heating, air conditioning, appliances, soil, foundation, pool/spa, and related equipment, environmental hazards (such as asbestos, formaldehyde, radon gas, lead based paint, fuel or chemical storage tanks, hazardous waste, landfills, high voltage electrical lines, location near superfund areas, endangered species, water quality, geologic conditions), location of property lines, water/utility use restrictions, flood plain, building permits or compliance with building codes, zoning, the occurrence of disease, death, homicide, suicide, or other crime in the vicinity of the premises. Everything, not limited to the above referenced items, is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate and satisfy to a level suitable to the buyer, prior to signing a contract to purchase the property or depositing earnest funds. Typically the seller gathers information regarding square footage, lot size, year built, condition, values, etc from the Assessor’s website. Although it should be accurate, it has been known to produce varying information on occasion. The Seller is not held liable for any information released to the buyer from any source referenced for the buyer’s convenience.Buyer must do your own due diligence, evaluation and inspection prior to making an offer. Determining value is the buyer’s responsibility. Seller strongly recommends buyers employ an Investment Realtor to help determine value. Any reference to the value of a property by the Seller or any representative of the Seller is an opinion of value. Everyone has a differing opinion on value, cost of construction, materials, quality of workmanship and market speculation. Value is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility and they should be diligent in determining market value.
NOTE: Some of our properties are occupied. Please do not disturb occupants.