18 June, 2020
Price $329,997 / ARV $450,000
McKellips Road & Scottsdale Road
3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1,484 sf / 2 carport
WHOA!!! HOT HOT HOT Old Town Neighborhood!
This South Scottsdale Block Home has 1,484 Original Sq Ft with a 2 Car Port (Easily Convert to Garage). If you count back additions there is 1,660 Sq Ft and if you Enclose Back Patio as many comps have done you’ll have 1,820 Sq FT!!! Comps at $450,000 AND EVEN HIGHER if you enclose back patio for an addition like many have done! Has Newer Roof and A/C Which Makes for an Easy Update and CRUSH FLIP $$$ Project! EASY MONEY and FAT Payday!
- Block Home!
- 1,484 ORIGINAL Sq Ft!
- HAS ADDITIONAL 176 Sq Ft Enclosed in Back which you could make nicer to make for 1,660 Sq Ft!!! If You Enclose Covered Patio You’ll Have 1,820 Sq Ft!!!!!
- 2 Car Port!
- Easily Convert to Garage!
- 3 Bed / 2 Bath!
- Living Room Plus Family Room!
- Open Floor Plan! Remove one tiny wall and will be completely opened up!!!
- Newer Roof – 5 Years Old Per Seller!
- Newer A/C – 4 Years Old Per Seller!
- Awesome Curb Appeal Just needs Watered Front Lawn and Clean Up Plants!
- BIG LOT!
- 7,055 Sq Ft!
- Alley Access with Walk in Gate AND RV Gate!
1. 7302 E PORTLAND ST – PENDING at $489,900 in ONLY 15 Days and is SAME FLOOR PLAN with just one extra bedroom and a pool!
2. 7319 E DIAMOND ST – SOLD for $449,900 in April!! Was Same Sq Ft as Subject and then they enclosed back patio for addition.
3. 513 N 72ND PL – SOLD for $445,000 LAST AUGUST! Slightly bigger but Original Sq Ft is Much SMALLER than Subject! Also has Only 1 Car Garage Whereas Subject has 2 CP(Easily convert to 2 Car Garage!)
4. 7431 E Garfield St – SOLD for $435,000 LAST MONTH! Only has 1 Car Port Whereas Subject has 2! 364 Sq Ft is Addition Which Means It Has Less Original Sq Ft Than Subject!!!
5. 7538 E MCKINLEY ST – Active at $430,000 (2 Weeks on Market) and is NOT A REMODEL!!!
Wholesale Price: $329,997!!!
7325 E Papago Dr Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Contact Josh To Purchase: 602-616-6770
If you are currently working with a client, and wish to receive a commission, please note that the wholesale price does not include your commission. You may want to negotiate a commission with your client separate from the wholesale price or you may adjust the wholesale price upwards to include your commission.
$10,000 Non-Refundable earnest money required to secure property.
Sender is acting solely as a principal and not in any agency capacity.
Joshua Gayman is CEO/Owner of Easy Button Home Sales and is a Licensed Arizona Real Estate Broker.
Easy Button Home Sales is not licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
The above and all homes listed herein are owned or under contract by Easy Button Home Sales. Easy Button Home Sales is in the business of acquiring properties and selling wholesale to investors. Properties are acquired through a variety of sources. The price is net to the seller and the buyer pays all closing costs. Prices are based on an expeditious closing projected at 7 days or less. All properties are sold in as is condition. Seller makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the condition, square footage, insurability, verification of septic or sewer connection, structural, plumbing, electrical or mechanical systems, wells, heating, air conditioning, appliances, soil, foundation, pool/spa, and related equipment, environmental hazards (such as asbestos, formaldehyde, radon gas, lead based paint, fuel or chemical storage tanks, hazardous waste, landfills, high voltage electrical lines, location near superfund areas, endangered species, water quality, geologic conditions), location of property lines, water/utility use restrictions, flood plain, building permits or compliance with building codes, zoning, the occurrence of disease, death, homicide, suicide, or other crime in the vicinity of the premises. Everything, not limited to the above referenced items, is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate and satisfy to a level suitable to the buyer, prior to signing a contract to purchase the property or depositing earnest funds. Typically the seller gathers information regarding square footage, lot size, year built, condition, values, etc from the Assessor’s website. Although it should be accurate, it has been known to produce varying information on occasion. The Seller is not held liable for any information released to the buyer from any source referenced for the buyer’s convenience.Buyer must do your own due diligence, evaluation and inspection prior to making an offer. Determining value is the buyer’s responsibility. Seller strongly recommends buyers employ an Investment Realtor to help determine value. Any reference to the value of a property by the Seller or any representative of the Seller is an opinion of value. Everyone has a differing opinion on value, cost of construction, materials, quality of workmanship and market speculation. Value is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility and they should be diligent in determining market value.
NOTE: Some of our properties are occupied. Please do not disturb occupants.
You must be logged in to post a comment.