17 June, 2020
Price $264,997 / ARV $350,000
51st Avenue & Bell Road
3 bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1,872 sqft / 2 Car Garage
Oh my goodness Curb Appeal!!!! Literally (Already!) a “Honey Stop the Car” Home! This 3 Bedroom 2 Bath House is updated and Has a gorgeous Pool, Lush Landscaping, and Gorgeous Living Areas! Easily Flip it as it sits! Or make a couple minor updates and Sell for ARV! EASY MONEY!!!!
- Block Home!
- 1,872 Sq Ft!
- Sparkling Pool in GREAT Shape!
- 2 Car Garage!
- Side Access Door to Back!
- 3 Bed / 2 Bath!
- Walk in Closet Master Suite!
- Slider off Master to Covered Patio Overlooking Sparkling Pool!
- Split Floorplan! (Master One Side beds 2 and 3 on other)
- Updated Kitchen!
- New Cabinets!
- Stainless Appliances!
- Recessed Lighting!
- Updated Bathrooms!
- Double Sinks in Master!
- Double Sinks in Main Bath!
- Newer Roof!
- New Windows!
- LUSH Front and Back Yards!
- Covered Patio in Back with Access from Hallway, Family Room, and Master!
- Double Door Entry!
- Hardwood Living Room and Dining Room!
- Tile Entry, Family Room and Kitchen!
- Solar Installed July 2015 $159/mo!
- BIG LOT!
- 7,096 Sq Ft!
1. 4512 W VILLA THERESA DR– PENDING at $348,900 with an Ugly Exterior and No Landscaping!
2. 4535 W BLUEFIELD AVE – SOLD for $329,000 in 4 Days!
3. 17222 N CENTRE CT – SOLD for $320,000 Only 20 Days on Market in March! Same Floorplan! No Pool! No Landscaping!
4. 17221 N EAGLE CT – SOLD quickly for $300,000 in December! No Pool and is 185 sq ft SMALLER than Subject!
5. 4808 W CHRISTINE CIR – SOLD for $298,000 Last Week and is 478 Sq Ft SMALLER than Subject!
6. 17208 N 49TH AVE – SOLD for $290,000 2 Weeks ago and is 185 Sq Ft Smaller with No Pool!
7. 4432 W Cathy CIR – SOLD for $290,000 in 4 Days with No Interior Pictures! Rough Yard, had been a rental and was not updated!
Wholesale Price: $264,997!!!
AS-IS Retail Value: $315,000+!
17217 N Lindner Dr Glendale, AZ 85308
Contact Josh To Purchase: 602-616-6770
If you are currently working with a client, and wish to receive a commission, please note that the wholesale price does not include your commission. You may want to negotiate a commission with your client separate from the wholesale price or you may adjust the wholesale price upwards to include your commission.
$10,000 Non-Refundable earnest money required to secure property.
Sender is acting solely as a principal and not in any agency capacity.
Joshua Gayman is CEO/Owner of Easy Button Home Sales and is a Licensed Arizona Real Estate Broker.
Easy Button Home Sales is not licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
The above and all homes listed herein are owned or under contract by Easy Button Home Sales. Easy Button Home Sales is in the business of acquiring properties and selling wholesale to investors. Properties are acquired through a variety of sources. The price is net to the seller and the buyer pays all closing costs. Prices are based on an expeditious closing projected at 7 days or less. All properties are sold in as is condition. Seller makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the condition, square footage, insurability, verification of septic or sewer connection, structural, plumbing, electrical or mechanical systems, wells, heating, air conditioning, appliances, soil, foundation, pool/spa, and related equipment, environmental hazards (such as asbestos, formaldehyde, radon gas, lead based paint, fuel or chemical storage tanks, hazardous waste, landfills, high voltage electrical lines, location near superfund areas, endangered species, water quality, geologic conditions), location of property lines, water/utility use restrictions, flood plain, building permits or compliance with building codes, zoning, the occurrence of disease, death, homicide, suicide, or other crime in the vicinity of the premises. Everything, not limited to the above referenced items, is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate and satisfy to a level suitable to the buyer, prior to signing a contract to purchase the property or depositing earnest funds. Typically the seller gathers information regarding square footage, lot size, year built, condition, values, etc from the Assessor’s website. Although it should be accurate, it has been known to produce varying information on occasion. The Seller is not held liable for any information released to the buyer from any source referenced for the buyer’s convenience.Buyer must do your own due diligence, evaluation and inspection prior to making an offer. Determining value is the buyer’s responsibility. Seller strongly recommends buyers employ an Investment Realtor to help determine value. Any reference to the value of a property by the Seller or any representative of the Seller is an opinion of value. Everyone has a differing opinion on value, cost of construction, materials, quality of workmanship and market speculation. Value is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility and they should be diligent in determining market value.
NOTE: Some of our properties are occupied. Please do not disturb occupants.