11 May, 2020
Price $574,997 / ARV $850,000
As-Is Retail Value $700,000
7th Avenue & McDowell Road
EXCLUSIVE Palmcroft Encanto Neighborhood!
2,515 Total Sq Ft!
- 2,155 Sq Ft Main House!
- 3 Bedrooms / 1.5 Baths
- Includes 176 Sq Ft Basement!
- 360 Sq Ft Casita!
- With Bathroom!
- 13,553 Sq Ft Lot! PRIME Interior (“of the circle’s”) Lot!
- 2 Private Courtyards! Off Living Room and Kitchen!
- Custom Entrance Doors from Entry and Hallway! Philippine Mahogany Front!
- Aztec Calendar Hallway!
- Inside Laundry off Kitchen!
- Original Metal Light Fixtures Throughout House!
Sconces around Living Room!
- Original Hardwoods!
- Fireplace in Living!
- Tile Roof!
- Brand NEW HVAC SYSTEM!!
This GORGEOUS 1930 Built Home Sits on one of the BEST LOTS in all of Palmcroft Encanto Historic Neighborhood!
Features a Large Lot, a Pool, Basement, Casita and MORE!
Original Light Fixtures Throughout, Custom Doors, Tree Lined Streets with original Streetlamps throughout neighborhood!
House has been owned by current Owner/Seller since 1972 and Maintained with Pride!!
Over 2,150 Sq Ft House Plus 360 Sq Ft Casita!
1. 1617 PALMCROFT DR SW – SOLD for $886,000 LAST WEEK! SMALLER LOT(9,914 VS Subject’s 13,553!)
2. 1615 PALMCROFT WAY SE – SOLD for $857,500 in January! SMALLER LOT! Original sq ft is SMALLER than Subject! Has Two Additions and the casita is a little bigger.
3. 740 W CORONADO RD – SOLD for $850,000 LAST MONTH and is SMALLER Than Subject!
4. 309 W CORONADO RD – SOLD for $750,000 in 6 days, Two Months Ago!!! Much Smaller Lot!!!
5. 1825 PALMCROFT WAY NW – PENDING at $690,000 and looks very similar to Subject with Very Similar SqFT And Lot SQ FT!
6. 1821 PALMCROFT WAY NW – 2 YEARS AGO this home Sold for $648,000 in 3 days!!! Smaller Lot. No pool.
7. 918 W CORONADO RD – SOLD for $640,000 in 12 Days 2 YEARS AGO! Smaller than Subject! Way Smaller lot than Subject! No Pool.
Wholesale Price: $574,997!!!
AS-IS Retail Value: $700,000+!
1817 Palmcroft Way NE Phoenix, AZ 85007
Contact Josh To Purchase: 602-616-6770
If you are currently working with a client, and wish to receive a commission, please note that the wholesale price does not include your commission. You may want to negotiate a commission with your client separate from the wholesale price or you may adjust the wholesale price upwards to include your commission.
$10,000 Non-Refundable earnest money required to secure property.
Sender is acting solely as a principal and not in any agency capacity.
Joshua Gayman is CEO/Owner of Easy Button Home Sales and is a Licensed Arizona Real Estate Broker.
Easy Button Home Sales is not licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
The above and all homes listed herein are owned or under contract by Easy Button Home Sales. Easy Button Home Sales is in the business of acquiring properties and selling wholesale to investors. Properties are acquired through a variety of sources. The price is net to the seller and the buyer pays all closing costs. Prices are based on an expeditious closing projected at 7 days or less. All properties are sold in as is condition. Seller makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the condition, square footage, insurability, verification of septic or sewer connection, structural, plumbing, electrical or mechanical systems, wells, heating, air conditioning, appliances, soil, foundation, pool/spa, and related equipment, environmental hazards (such as asbestos, formaldehyde, radon gas, lead based paint, fuel or chemical storage tanks, hazardous waste, landfills, high voltage electrical lines, location near superfund areas, endangered species, water quality, geologic conditions), location of property lines, water/utility use restrictions, flood plain, building permits or compliance with building codes, zoning, the occurrence of disease, death, homicide, suicide, or other crime in the vicinity of the premises. Everything, not limited to the above referenced items, is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate and satisfy to a level suitable to the buyer, prior to signing a contract to purchase the property or depositing earnest funds. Typically the seller gathers information regarding square footage, lot size, year built, condition, values, etc from the Assessor’s website. Although it should be accurate, it has been known to produce varying information on occasion. The Seller is not held liable for any information released to the buyer from any source referenced for the buyer’s convenience.Buyer must do your own due diligence, evaluation and inspection prior to making an offer. Determining value is the buyer’s responsibility. Seller strongly recommends buyers employ an Investment Realtor to help determine value. Any reference to the value of a property by the Seller or any representative of the Seller is an opinion of value. Everyone has a differing opinion on value, cost of construction, materials, quality of workmanship and market speculation. Value is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility and they should be diligent in determining market value.
NOTE:Some of our properties are occupied. Please call to setup viewing appointment, please do not disturb occupants.
You must be logged in to post a comment.