28 April, 2020
AS-IS Retail $225,000
Apache Boulevard & McClintock Drive
3 Bed /1 Bath / 1,020 SqFt / 5,625 SqFt Lot!
AMAZING LOCATION right next to ASU Tempe Campus!
Just down the street from Alegre Park!
WAYYYY Below all Comps and bigger than most! Plus it’s closer to Campus than most! Clean House!!
Almost all the comps are NOT remodeled!!!
Cute little House with Large Driveway and 2 Carport! Currently a 3/1 But could easily be made into a 2/2 as the 3rd bedroom(smallest of the 3) shares a wall to the bathroom for easy conversion! Almost all comps are 3/1’s and 2/1’s!
Flip this house or hold for GREAT Cashflow with instant equity! Always-in-demand student housing!
House was listed on MLS in January with no interior pictures and quickly pulled off as family who is helping sell property had difficulty with access due to Seller’s health. They cancelled listing as it was too stressful dealing with offers and trying to coordinate access. House is now vacant and we contacted them right as they were about to list it again for a HIGHER price!
- 3 Bed /1 Bath
- 1,020 Sq Ft!
- 5,625 Sq Ft Lot!
- Large Driveway!
- 2 Carport!
- Covered Front Porch with New Decking!
- Covered Back Patio with Doors off Laundry and Bedroom #2!
- Dining Room!
- Harwood Floors in Dining, Kitchen and Laundry Room!
- Carpet in Living and Bedrooms!
- Inside Laundry Room!
- Washer/Dryer Included!
- Built in Storage!
- Utility Sink!
- New Stainless Gas Range and VentHood!
- Central A/C!
- Storage Shed!
- Built in 1960
- Roof is in Good Shape!
- Pavers around property!
- Walking distance to ASU!
1. 1112 S BONNIE LN – PENDING at $325,000 LAST WEEK only 60 sq ft difference from subject also a 3/1! Basic House on large lot!!
2. 1836 E DON CARLOS AVE – SOLD for $285,000 0 DAYS on Market and is 109 sq ft SMALLER than Subject! (Larger lot)
3. 1332 E LEMON ST – SOLD for $255,000 in 3 Days! Only 60 sq ft difference from Subject and is a 3/1 like Subject!
4. 1337 E HALL ST – SOLD for $240,000 almost a year ago! 3/1 like subject only 60 sq ft difference!
5. 2089 E ORANGE ST – SOLD for $239,750 LAST SUMMER and is 148 sq ft SMALLER and only a 2/1!!! Further from ASU than Subject!
6. 2036 E HOWE AVE – SOLD for $236,000 LAST SUMMER and is 124 Sq Ft SMALLER than Subject! Further from ASU than Subject!
7. 2105 E HOWE AVE – SOLD for $230,000 in 17 days! Only 51 Sq Ft Difference from Subject! Twice the distance to ASU Campus as Subject!
8. 2087 E 10TH ST – SOLD for $225,000 LAST SUMMER and is 267 Sq Ft SMALLER than Subject! Only a 2/1! Further from Campus than Subject!
9. 2016 E HOWE AVE – SOLD for $220,000 in ONLY 13 DAYS Last Summer and is 124 SQ FT SMALLER than Subject and further from Campus!
10. 2022 E LEMON ST – SOLD for $210,000 in October and is 180 SQ FT SMALLER than Subject and only a 2/1! Further from Campus than Subject!
11. 1113 S HAZELTON LN – TINY 1/1 ONLY 384 sq ft! ONLY 38% the Size of Subject!!! Lot is ONLY 2/3 the Size of Subject’s!! NEXT DOOR TO SUBJECT and SOLD for $160,000 almost a Year Ago!!
Wholesale Price: $184,997!!!
AS-IS Retail Value: $225k!
ARV: $250,000-275,000+ !!!
1115 S Hazelton Ln Tempe, AZ 85281
Contact Josh To Purchase:
If you are currently working with a client, and wish to receive a commission, please note that the wholesale price does not include your commission. You may want to negotiate a commission with your client separate from the wholesale price or you may adjust the wholesale price upwards to include your commission.
$10,000 Non-Refundable earnest money required to secure property.
Sender is acting solely as a principal and not in any agency capacity.
Joshua Gayman is CEO/Owner of Easy Button Home Sales and is a Licensed Arizona Real Estate Broker.
Easy Button Home Sales is not licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
The above and all homes listed herein are owned or under contract by Easy Button Home Sales. Easy Button Home Sales is in the business of acquiring properties and selling wholesale to investors. Properties are acquired through a variety of sources. The price is net to the seller and the buyer pays all closing costs. Prices are based on an expeditious closing projected at 7 days or less. All properties are sold in as is condition. Seller makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the condition, square footage, insurability, verification of septic or sewer connection, structural, plumbing, electrical or mechanical systems, wells, heating, air conditioning, appliances, soil, foundation, pool/spa, and related equipment, environmental hazards (such as asbestos, formaldehyde, radon gas, lead based paint, fuel or chemical storage tanks, hazardous waste, landfills, high voltage electrical lines, location near superfund areas, endangered species, water quality, geologic conditions), location of property lines, water/utility use restrictions, flood plain, building permits or compliance with building codes, zoning, the occurrence of disease, death, homicide, suicide, or other crime in the vicinity of the premises. Everything, not limited to the above referenced items, is the responsibility of the buyer to investigate and satisfy to a level suitable to the buyer, prior to signing a contract to purchase the property or depositing earnest funds. Typically the seller gathers information regarding square footage, lot size, year built, condition, values, etc from the Assessor’s website. Although it should be accurate, it has been known to produce varying information on occasion. The Seller is not held liable for any information released to the buyer from any source referenced for the buyer’s convenience.Buyer must do your own due diligence, evaluation and inspection prior to making an offer. Determining value is the buyer’s responsibility. Seller strongly recommends buyers employ an Investment Realtor to help determine value. Any reference to the value of a property by the Seller or any representative of the Seller is an opinion of value. Everyone has a differing opinion on value, cost of construction, materials, quality of workmanship and market speculation. Value is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility and they should be diligent in determining market value.