2 March, 2020
Price Now $189,999 [5/8/2020]
194,999, $ 204,999, $212,500
University & Gilbert Roads
- 4 Bedrooms 2 Baths
- 1,664 sq ft
- University & Gilbert Rd
Hot location Mesa deal! This one is in neighborhood where remodeled comps can go as high as 300k + See comp 260 N Harris Dr same size. This one is in above average rental shape. Give it a face lift and update kitchen, baths and flooring to relist. Easy profits for easy flip!
- Recent Comps:
- 115 N Kachina | SOLD $252,000 | 1,482 sq.ft
- 235 N Williams | SOLD $255,000 | 1,464 sq.ft
- 1640 E 1st Pl | SOLD $280,000 | 1,488 sq.ft
- 1523 E 2nd Pl | SOLD $275,000 | 1,764 sq.ft
- 262 N Williams | SOLD $253,000 | 948 sq.ft
- 43 N Barkley | SOLD $281,700 | 1,444 sq.ft
- 1434 E 2nd Pl | PENDING $267,000 | 1,367 sq.ft
- 323 N Williams | PENDING $257,000 | 1,252 sq.ft
- 260 N Harris Dr | PENDING $309,900 | 1,618 sq.ft
Wholesale Price now: $189,999 [5/8/2020]
194,999, $ 204,999, $ 212,500
After Repair Value: $275,000
106 N Kachina, Mesa, AZ 85203
Text For Fastest Response
Cash, Hard Money only. Property comes in “AS-IS” condition. Buyer pays all closing costs and escrow fees.
Open escrow with $5,000 nonrefundable earnest deposit with a cashier’s check made out to our title company of choice.
Wholesalers + Realtors Please ADD your Fee before sending out. Price is NET to seller.
Buyer to verify all information as seller makes no claims or warranties expressed or implied. Buyer must perform due diligence and hold seller harmless.
Wholesale price is a “net to seller” price. No SPDS No Clue, As-Is sale. All properties are either owned or in an equitable title position selling or assigning an equitable title position, or in some cases is co-marketing real estate on behalf of its affiliates. NONE of the info above is deemed accurate and is for informational purposes only. Seller and its members or representatives make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics or financial benefits.